Rusty Mancini's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Break out the BIG GUNS for a surround and drown, that's all that's going to take pla…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 4, 2010 to Ten Minutes in the Street: The Big House

9 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rusty Mancini

"We have one trustee that doesn't always understand the reasoning on certain issues.…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 4, 2010 to Inexperienced Administrators

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rusty Mancini

"I here ya" Oldman, and Jack I'll echo your comment!!"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 4, 2010 to St. Louis Firefighter's Widow Receives $40M from Survivair

7 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Trainer

"The key word here is "smoke explosion", I would have to agree with John with the evi…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 4, 2010 to Interior Video of a Catastrophic Fire Event

25 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Children are targeted with package's of bright colors, and their favorite cartoon ch…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Why?

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael Meadows

"As a matter or fact, just the other day we were called out for a car fire, and after…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Water Extinguishers... Do you put a little AFFF in them?

21 Dec 27, 2010

"I will have to agree with FETC, I can say that it is the foods that are processed in…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Why?

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael Meadows

"We learn all kinds of lessons from things that can go wrong from different incidents…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Georgia Chief Resigns After Flawed Investigation

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Rusty Mancini

"We treat every fire alarm with a full emergency response, until the first IC that's…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Non Emergency responses

33 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Greenman

"I strongly agree that secondary searches are a vital part of operations. If you are…"

Rusty Mancini replied Feb 2, 2010 to Secondary Searches

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Oldman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service