Fabulous Heather Days of Summer's Discussions (2,370)

Discussions Replied To (1584) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Perhaps it is a volunteer thing. When smaller towns with tight budgets are involved…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 29, 2010 to Firecalls

28 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by capcityff

""dragging" excellent point... willing and able is so much more effective"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 29, 2010 to Firecalls

28 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by capcityff

"btw this happened decades ago... I wonder how many similar stories [near misses] pe…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 28, 2010 to Seat Belts? When are we going to stop the deaths?

46 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"I keep getting asked to clarify my statements in this thread - in other threads. How…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 28, 2010 to Seat Belts? When are we going to stop the deaths?

46 Aug 7, 2010

"I see your point, I learned a lot from that moment. I was new to the department, and…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 27, 2010 to Seat Belts? When are we going to stop the deaths?

46 Aug 7, 2010

"A few more reasons, someone might skip a call or a few or even a few months - having…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 27, 2010 to Firecalls

28 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by capcityff

"P.S. I also remind everyone in my truck to buckle up - whether I am the driver or no…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 27, 2010 to Seat Belts? When are we going to stop the deaths?

46 Aug 7, 2010

"I hear you. I did not take your comment as judgmental. I posted on the other discuss…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 27, 2010 to Fire Truck Tragedy in Rocky Mount, Virginia: Fire Chief, Firefighter Killed

48 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Dan Fowler

"I joined an old school fire department which did not drill into me as a rookie to we…"

46 Aug 7, 2010

"There is no cab of the truck left. God rest their souls - they never stood a chance.…"

Fabulous Heather Days of Summer replied Jul 26, 2010 to Fire Truck Tragedy in Rocky Mount, Virginia: Fire Chief, Firefighter Killed

48 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Dan Fowler

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service