Rescue 360 - Extrication, S&R ... All Rescue (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Car Accidents

Maybe a stupid post, but here it goes.  When we get a MVA in our county our dispatchers use their discretion to page out Fire and EMS. Our…

Started by masonfire30

38 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by James Mclennan

Extrication video

Hy all:))I am looking for a video of extrication contest.... I saw somewhere that there is a firefighter contest about vechile extrication.…

Started by Matyas Petz

5 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Randy Schmitz

starting a water rescue team

A bunch of my friends and me have been trying for over a year to get the local fire departments to get to gether to form a water rescue tea…

Started by limerick

5 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by 55 TRUCK

Industrial Sites- Lack of Understanding Creates Issues for Rescuers

As most of you are aware, I run an emergency management training and consulting company. One of the services we provide clients is the pro…

Started by lutan1

8 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by David Clark

The Beast! Mobile Building Collapse Simulator in RIT, Structural Collapse and Air Pack Confidence training in Northampton County Pennsylvania.

Training for Bangor (Station 30) and Roseto (Station 34), Fire Departments, Northampton County, Sunday 10 October 2010   Mark C. Oswald   T…

Started by Mark C. Oswald

0 Nov 1, 2010

What would you do? Unique situation

We have all been to numerous car accidents and most of them while unique in their own rights are still pretty standard as far as tactics go…

Started by Station10Capt106

47 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Chris Watson

Use of Prusiks vs. Klemheists in Highline Tension and Elsewhere

Any thoughts on the use of a klemheist knot instead of a standard prusik for tensioning or in minding pulleys at height? The klemheist is m…

Started by Thomas J. Harty

13 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

Opinions/Advice on BIG Cutters

Opinions on BIG cutters.. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have just purchased a TNT BF…

Started by Tim Twichell

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Tim Twichell

State requirements for charged line at extrication

In the Ky county where i am the rescue squad is seperate from the fire departments. When they are called to a MVA no fire dept. is toned ou…

Started by Buddy Chandler

17 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by William R King

The Pucker Factor!: High Angle calls, drills, mishaps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQGc8CGez9U   Let's start this conversation by watching this video...   What could be done differently? What…

Started by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

14 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Firestone

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service