Asst Chief Tim Cook's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Did we just agree on something Ben?"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Mar 26, 2011 to here is another --what would you do

33 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Mike,We use 4 or 5" ourselves. I looked at the Protection set,it's a nice concept. W…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Mar 26, 2011 to Use the right RescueProtectionset to cover sharp edges

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"Agreed. For US,the floor is one of the LAST options. For a whole lot of reasons. Don…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Mar 14, 2011 to here is another --what would you do

33 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Read ALL the responses. Look at ALL the possibilities. Then make an EDUCATED decisio…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Mar 7, 2011 to here is another --what would you do

33 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Don't think I mentioned where your experience was limited to. I KNOW where you're wo…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 31, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"And thats fine. AGAIN,YOUR needs might be different than OURS. Are you ALWAYS this a…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 31, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Mike what draws you to the conclusion the Hurst is more durable or reliable than Hol…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 30, 2011 to recommendations on extrication tools

45 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

"Well spoken. Pkastic and lightweight steel can complicate issues"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 30, 2011 to Car Under Truck- What Would You Do?

42 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Like anything else we do,it can come out of necessity. AND just about everything we…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 30, 2011 to Winching Cars with Live Patients Inside- A CASE STUDY

28 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by William Bettonviel

"Maybe so. How many of these events have YOU witnessed? In my 42 years here......ZERO…"

Asst Chief Tim Cook replied Jan 30, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service