Richard Armstrong's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Mr.Brennan clearly is using negative publicity to further his career.That is the pro…"

Richard Armstrong replied Jun 23, 2011 to Line Of Duty Deaths. Canadian Editorial Asks Why All The Fuss?

13 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Linda Blaisdell

"We have sector captons and they keep a head count and radio contact of who and how m…"

Richard Armstrong replied May 25, 2011 to Calling PAR

14 May 25, 2011
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"Mike, We have a place about an hour and a half from me and it is dubbed chemical va…"

Richard Armstrong replied Apr 5, 2011 to Anyone with Petrochemical or Industrial Firefighting Experience?

32 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Lt. Shane Peterson

"Well said and is all common sense stuff and taxpayers not all but some think it is a…"

Richard Armstrong replied Apr 2, 2011 to Poor Staffing = Deadly Outcomes?

4 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"We had years ago a fatality of one of our own but it was probably before I was born…"

Richard Armstrong replied Apr 1, 2011 to Procedures for Accidents Involving Our Own

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by backsteprescue

"Blair, I agree but I have also seen these experienced people that have poured their…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 31, 2011 to Farewell, I think, FFN

20 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Mick Mayers

"After tomorrow I will remove this post just wanted to get it to the top one more tim…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 23, 2011 to Listowel Ontario Canada Firefighter Funeral Arrangements

4 Mar 23, 2011

"John I don't think that issue will rear it's ugly head here.If anyone that can't mak…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 22, 2011 to Listowel Ontario Canada Firefighter Funeral Arrangements

4 Mar 23, 2011

"Back to the top want to keep it there so everyone can see"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 21, 2011 to Listowel Ontario Canada Firefighter Funeral Arrangements

4 Mar 23, 2011

"Individual services can be found here as well as directions: The Visitation for the…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 20, 2011 to Ontario Firefighters Killed In Dollar Store Fire Collapse

8 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service