Fire Disrupts Voters at Pennsylvania Polling Station

NewsWorking - Whitehall Township Fire Department was dispatched to 3005 S. Front Street at the First Presbyterian Church for smoke in the basement. This church is used for voting in Whitehall's 8 district and voters on the first floor were evacuated while firefighters investigated the source of the smoke. Police were on the scene to guard the polling center. Firefighters believe an exhaust fan motor caused the smoke condition. Voters were able to return to casting their ballots 45 minutes later.

Views: 22

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2018   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service