So after a long dragged out day of phone calls. I have determined that the car is in pretty rough shape and there aren't any keys to the car (I have the spares) not that it's doing them any good there lol. We don't even know if it runs and any personal belongings are gone. They want to charge me storage fees and a pick up fee to get it. Not to mention I have to drive all the way out there. So I decided it wasn't worth it and told them to keep it. I'm sending the title and the spare keys out tomorrow. So i'm just going to take the loss. Besides it gives me a good excuse to buy a new car anyways. Thank You all for the kind words it is very much appreciated!!!

Views: 45

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2022   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service