Since arriving to Iraq I have managed to learn this:
1. FireFighters are like what we call Battle Buddies, They're always there to save your a** when s*** gets HOT!
2. The Beach is OVER RATED!!! * Just a thought, Live at the beach for 12 months or more turn up the heat a few notches, and then SUBTRACT the OCEAN.... see what I mean??
3. Car Alarms can mess with your mind, since being here the same sound your car makes when someone is messing with it, that exact sound tells us to get our butts outta dodge! Our redeployment is going to be funny as heck.... I can see the wheels in yours heads turning.... hee hee trust us we have already thought about it!
4. Mental Note, if it is 150+ degrees outside, long sleeves and pants with boots makes it a lot hotter!!!! (DUH)
5. If you LOVE someone TELL THEM cuz you never know what tomorrow holds!
Well I hope I got your brains ticking, or maybe even made you smile a little! But I thought I would share that with yall to have something to think about!
Support Your Troops & FireFighters Over Seas!
We Haven't Forgotten!
Much Love, Nickie