Notes from a Rookie Firefighter...March 30, 2011
Two nights ago I held the Accountability Board again. Seems I was born for that board.
- Easy way to remember the A side of the building - it's the address.
- The front door is not always the A side.
- Who took the markers I JUST bought on Sunday? Had to use a ghetto pencil and spit to erase.
- It's so rare to hear someone say, "Thank You." I heard it about ten times that night.
- Went by myself to Dunkin Donuts. Hot chocolate in your p.j.s after a call in the middle of the night never tasted so good.