Posted on May 29, 2008 at 6:43pm
POCONO SUMMIT — A home on Hunter Drive was heavily damaged on Wednesday evening when a kitchen fire spread and quickly engulfed the first floor.
"The kitchen is in the back," said Pocono Summit Fire Chief Andy Bethel.
"The back half of the first floor was engulfed when we got here and then it started coming out the front."
Firefighters were able to pour water on the fire from both the front and the back of the home and contain the fire before 7:45, less than a… Continue