Home Of Milton Engine Co. No. 1 21 Main St. Milton, N.Y. The original firehouse was built in 1951. Looking at the photo from left to right, the original building had from the main entrance three truck bays. In 1967, an upstairs was added with a kitchen above the main entrance and a new meeting room over the truck bays. In 1990, another renovation was made, with the addition of an additional truck bay, and a ready room; plus Chief's, District Offices, and storage above that bay. New facades were added over the truck bays, and several years ago a new steel roof was added to the building. This photo faces Main St. to the East.
Add a Comment