Loch Sheldrake fire department home of President Harry Barrett Of the HVVFA is Looken to possibly hire a band for the 2008 parade and convetion for the presidents going out parade the parade is in ulster county in july of 2008

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Robert I know youhad posted this around and at the risk of sounding kind of ignorant, when I read your post I'm very confused, much of it because I am not familiar with much of the stuff you mentioned..

Loch Sheldrake FD, (the home department(?) of Hudson ValleyVolunteer Firefighters Association (?)) might be (?) looking to hire a band depending how much it will cost? For the 2008 Convention Parade for outgoing President Harry Barrett's last hurrah The parade will be in Ulster County (NY) July 2008

have you had any nibbles? There arent many Bands actually here, and I would suggest doing a google search of Pipe Bands, pipes and drums in your area... Nassau County has a website, I know Cold Spring Has a band but have no idea where they are located as far as upstate there are lots of bands that attend hunter mtn games and Capitol district area Rockland county firefighters just formed a band recently last couple years theymight already be doing something but time is getting short .. Is your department ready to commit to spending X amount of money? MY point here is when you write a request make it legible and understandable for anyone ...
JIm

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service