Little Gary's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"No I Don't. They have failed in almost everything that we have done with them."

Little Gary replied Jan 31, 2009 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

"AC Cook. Yes the pump is a simo and yes TNT knows of the problem and they DO NOT KNO…"

Little Gary replied Jan 31, 2009 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010

"Well guys here we go again!!! The famous TNT tool company is going to try to fix are…"

85 Jul 29, 2010

"Well Brian yes this is what TNT said would run the tools!!!! My opion is that the co…"

Little Gary replied May 14, 2008 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010

"Well Brian I will tell you why they are JUNK. When you operate both tools at the sam…"

Little Gary replied May 14, 2008 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010

"Wow I did not know that you (dan smith) are such an expert on all of the tools. I wa…"

Little Gary replied Apr 30, 2008 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010

"USE ANYTHING BUT TNT!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNK JUNK JUNK. THIS IS A VERY CHEAP TOOL. THE DEPU…"

Little Gary replied Apr 9, 2008 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service