Ben Waller's Discussions (5,411)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Dude, WTH??? Nowhere did I say that you don't know anything nor did I have any idea…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 31, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike "Lapo" Lapotasky

"How many I have personally witnessed has no bearing on whether or not there is a pot…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 30, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Where did you get the idea that my experience was limited to where I work now? I've…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 30, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"If you need to cover the plate with a truck flap to prevent slippage, what's the poi…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 22, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I didn't say that you sell the product, I asked you if you did. You didn't answer t…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 22, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Visual inspections for obvious damage on a weekly basis plus interior visual inspect…"

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I looked again, and found the following: Wilson Fire Equipment Hydro Testing proced…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 19, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I don't hydrotest anything. Hydrotesting a rigid cylinder like a compressed gas cyl…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 19, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"I've used them and I'm frankly not impressed. One big negative they have is the ste…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 13, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

"Not according to the article I read that was the only thing Google I found on the to…"

Ben Waller replied Jan 13, 2011 to Life Expectency of High Pressure Lifting Airbags

31 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service