I am experimenting with creating a Ning network for SUSAR members. If you are with a SUSAR member organization, PM me and I'll send you an invitation link.

Depending on how it goes, we may open it to anyone who wants to join (make it a public network) but limit access to the state groups and certain working groups to allow teams to have their own areas with some intrateam privacy.

We will probably also limit the groups to states, teams, working groups, and some other items, but not permit 770 groups on POV lights or stuff like that.

Let me know.

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

The SUSAR network is now open for enrollment. Get it while its hot.
We have opened the site up for membership to anyone who is interested in urban search and rescue at the SUSAR Alliance Network.

There will be some limitations on participation; if you are not a member with a governmentally-sanctioned US&R team meeting or working on meeting the NIMS recommednations for US&R Task Forces or Collapse Rescue Teams, you will have access and the ability to participate, but some of the groups will not be permitting access. However, this is an experiment to educate people on the SUSAR mission and to increase participation not just among the federal and state teams but also among regional and local team members.

Come on over and check it out- there is no desire to compete with any other network out there, this is meant to supplement the efforts out there to share information and develop better relationships across the country in US&R.
Sign me up
Dave Reed RI -USAR TF1

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service