I'm new on here just like most of you. I joined up on Mick's 'Cancel The Engine' group (genious title btw) and thought it would be a good idea to create a Urban Search & Rescue group. Well Mick not only created the forum BUT also understands that US&R is more than building a shore and breaking rock. I've been on the Fairfax US&R Team since 1990 and have been teaching the FEMA Planning Team Training Course for some time now. I've also been teaching the official Planning Course to many of the state teams as well. At any rate, many of the positions are under appreciated. We could have some great discussions here - once the place gets busy!

Craig Luecke, VA-TF1
Plans Chief

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Appreciate the props on the truck site but I have to admit, it came from one of my other fellow truckies (and a SC-TF1 TFL) Jason Walters. It's the logo over the windshield of our truck. Anyway, back to this: yeah, I'd love to use this to get people involved and to network ideas, etc. Our work with SUSAR has been great but it seems like there's a lot of people out there we haven't reached yet. This is one more way to get more information.

Anyway, spread the word and let's get some people on here.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service