Who's your Driver and where do you think he are she will start.
I like Mike waltrip and I hope his cars make the race. Lets see how them yota do this year.Well the first race is down and now it Cal. Good job Newman. I will be setting by the T.V to see ;how this one turns out. I will see if it time for the Toyota's this week.
Maybe its Dale Jr time. we will have to see. I'm still pulling for Waltrip, Jarrett and Little "E".

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

My driver is Kevin Harvick, I'm hopin he'll defend his Daytona 500 Championship
I hope Michael Waltrip finishes last in the few races he actually gets in. Ever since he punched the firefighter at Daytona, I've had no good feelings for him.
Week two, who it gonna be? I still put Waltrip, Rutterman and Jarrett will be in the race and hopefully in the top 10.
Same here Would Love to see Harvick win a title this year also.
Carl Edwards going to the top this year......
Casey get a new team and well maybe still love ya baby..

Can't wait for the need for speed to happen....
I go to Dover every year, the best time ..
lolololololololololololol yea maybe Rutterman..Waltrip lolololololololol sorry man
Oh please DAle Losser lol just kidding
Gotta love the back flips off the car. LOL
I'm a diehard Jr. fan! I'm hoping to see him in the top five at the very least. I ready to fire up the surround sound on the big screen and scare the neighbors!
well its 2009 and it that time, lets go racing!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see if Mike waltrip can finish in the top ten and JR goes all the way this year and I can even say I like harvick too.
good luck to all of our drivers and god bless those soliders overseas and at home my hats off. keep it up.
im hoping for jr.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service