Cindy Boeing's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"My bad. You can tell what a great farmer I would be. LOL When my dad was about to be…"

Cindy Boeing replied Dec 4, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"It was a bad situation. My father said about the same thing. He ate bugs, mice and b…"

Cindy Boeing replied Dec 3, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Thank you for such a wonderful description. My mother was nearly lost in the White R…"

Cindy Boeing replied Dec 3, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"On a serious note, please tell me about Decker Indiana, How far away are you from Ri…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"I would come over too, and bring presents! but I am miles and miles away for the KY…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"I think your right John. First Prize. Give him two cabbage leafs. Oh heck splurge a…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"hmm"

Cindy Boeing replied Dec 2, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"How about Double Delight?"

Cindy Boeing replied Dec 2, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"I bet..When I was a kid only sailors had tats. both my daughters got one as well. I…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Very cool Ralph."

113 Dec 17, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service