My name is Butch I live in Cunningham wich is in Montgomery co. TN I Volunteer for Cunningham Fire and I Work for Clarksville Fire-Rescue.

Views: 551

Replies to This Discussion

TNFireNews.com is a newly developed website that is featuring the latest fire and EMS news from the state of Tennessee. The website content is submitted from the fire and EMS agencies throughout the state. There are many news sites across the country that features the breaking news for fire departments, and this site is unique in origin by featuring news specific to Tennessee. The website is currently available for your viewing, but you can assist in making this site a success with your cooperation.

My name is Andrew Catron and I am a career and volunteer firefighter living in the great state of Tennessee. I am a native of Virginia, and relocated here two years ago. I am a 5 year veteran in the fire service and look forward to meeting new people every day. I came across the idea to publish this site from staying in contact with the creator of VAFireNews.com, Rhett Fleitz. He has been so gracious to assist me in getting the site up and going, and I want to do everything in my power to make this a success.

TNFireNews.com is free for departments, agencies, and individuals to submit/publish news to. The content I am requesting to be sent includes, but is not limited to: fires, wrecks, good intent calls, fire apparatus, general department news, IAFF news, and Line of Duty Deaths. Let’s face it…everyone wants to see the big fire and mangled up vehicles. PHOTOS are preferred to be sent with the articles. If Incidents are submitted, please include information needed to make a news post. The time, date, location, units that responded, and the specifics on the call are needed if available. Please help in getting the word out on the new site, this is YOUR site. The firefighters and medical providers are needed to help this site reach its potential.

If your department already has a PIO then please put my email on their press release email list. Please also forward this to any of your contacts throughout the state. As the site grows, I will be including other areas of the website to showcase Tennessee’s fire and EMS service.

Please e-mail all news articles and submissions to editor@tnfirenews.com.

If any questions arise, feel free to contact me personally at the information below.
Andrew Catron
editor@tnfirenews.com
Next time your passing buy stop in and see us! One of our firefighters works at conwood
sounds good andrew! always looking for was to learn more about what going on around me
We have 15 active members with about 10 inactive members at this time. We have had I believe about 46 runs this year.
I am a volunteer in Franklin Co. ,just outside Tullahoma. Been there bout 12 yr. We have about 1800 homes to cover ,mostly work 46,s. Run around 100 calls a year. we have 3 pumpers & 1 3000 gl tanker. We mostly have to haul water for fires. We do have a 5 rateing hauling water. Not bad
When I went through the fire academy on of my instructors was from tullahoma. We called him Captin Phil. He's was a great instructor,
Wow a 5 is great,, we are going to have an iso rating done in Montgomery county this year. I would love to get a 5!!! In Clarksville we have a 3 but we have a good water system and good plugs. Y'all keep up the good work in Franklin co.
I replied earlier stating I had been working at the new Conwood plant. I am working out there again on phase 3 of the project. This is at the new plant on Guthrie Hwy. Butch, if you could email me on this site I would like to ask some questions.
yea i will, sorry its been so long,

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service