Ever since i was younger whenever i heard any type of siren...whether it be a Cop car/Fire truck/Ambulance i got this huge adrelene rush and just wanted to get up and go. Though when i was younger i had a huge phobia of all Police/Fireman/Paramedics......i just fought my fear of joining explorers last November. It was the right thing to do for myself...now i have many friends are paramedics/fireman/and police. The main reason why i am joining into this rewarding career field is b/c of my good friend Betty and my was gonna be friend Ava. Betty i miss her too much....we were close as friends...last april she died of a stroke....3 days after her first prom...Ava on the other hand..this is a hard one to talk about....she was an 18 yr. old who died of a massive stroke to both sides of her brain....she died in Jan. of this year...:'(.....i want to become a Fire/Medic...for all of these reasons..and i also love to help people to the best extinct there is out there!! Ever since i have joined explorers i have gained a HUGE interest in the EMS field...since i am of age...i get to train with real firefighters this summer..... for explorers. I am so excited for it. Though i get really frustrated with the whole call thing...see i am not allowed to go on EMS calls until i am in College all b/c of a policy...it makes me so upset..but i do understand the whole policy thing..There is my story..;)

Bobbie Jo

Views: 36

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service