I trade shirts. Let me know what size you need. This shirt is of Central Fire Station that I drew up for the guys. I have other stations on there way.

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Your shirts are a lot cooler than ours are. We have blue and grey Tees the traditional old style I wear a two or three ex it depends on the length. What size do you need?
I'm putting another order in shortly. Do you want Blue or Black. Personally, the Blue looks better. It's not a bright blue, it's more of a Navy Blue. But on your shirt, I wear an XL. But anyways, I"m looking to place the order sometime this coming week. Let me know.
Whichever you think I didn't pay attention, but you look at them all the time so I guess what I am saying is the blue. Email your address to ff42@fairpoint.net It is secure, personally I don't want my address all over this page. We have blue and grey I like the blue, they are the official fd shirt.
Nice art! I would like to trade a shirt; however, ours are so boring compared to yours. Our shirt just has a maltese cross with our department on the front, and nothing on the back. I don't know what sizes we have, but I will find out. I'm guessing you would like an XL. If nothing else I will get one from my old department. There shirt is pretty nice. Let me know where to send it too. If you have an XXL that should work.
*Note* The shirt I have showed ya'll is not our duty shirt. It is a OFF DUTY shirt.But the higher ups like it that they might go for it in the next contract. If you would like a duty shirt, I would have to work on that. But let me know. I'm assuming that ya'll would like one from above.
I think that one is fine with me. i can't speak for the others but if that one is the one that can be traded it is cool. I'll wear it proud.
Hi, my name is Ken Vetesy. I run with the Acme Hose Co # 1 in East Stroudaburg, Pa..I would love to trade shirts with you. Let me know how..Hope all is well and be safe...
Either one is fine. Let me know and I will get you one of ours. What does your duty shirt look like? If you can get that would be great.
Hey no problem. But I sent a message to the others about the shirt. The place that did it before, went under new management. So I'm not getting the discount I was told. So I couldn't just by tons of shirts for $15.00 each. First of all that a lot of money out of my pocket because the response was huge. I'm placing an order and have had request from other to have the chance to buy one as well. If you would like to purchase one, let me know ASAP so I can get you my info. Thanks for the request, but I'll have actual duty shirts coming up soon.
Thanks, I love it too!
OK I'M TRYING TO LOOK AT THE SHIRTS BUT KEEP GETTING REDIRECTED TO MYSPACE WITH A MESSAGE THE LINK HAS BEEN DISABLED BECAUSE OF PHISHING!? COULD SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE, I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS WHOLE GROUP THING, ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPERIATED (MY SPELLING NEEDS HELP TOO,LOL)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service