New Sections coming to www.PUMPFIRE.com
in January 2008
is starting two new sections in January 2008 to put the spotlight on YOU and YOUR Department!!!
ANYTIME, ANYPLACE Will Display a Departments war machine that are the most worked and beat units in the nation. Every month we will choose a unit that meet the qualifications of "ANYTIME, ANYPLACE"
To submit your Departments unit to the "ANYTIME, ANYPLACE" section your Departments units MUST:
1) Be owned by a Emergency Services Department
2) Be an active unit still running calls
3) Must be worked and see incidents
To submit your unit include:
1) Photos of the unit
2) Stat's of the unit (Call's per year, Working incidents per year)
3) Units Year of make, MFG, Model and Special equipment
4) Contact Information
POWERHOUSE DEPARTMENTS will display a Department (Paid or Volly) that ALWAYS maintains crews, trains hard and see's work. PUMPFIRE wants to show your Department's pride and Dedication to community service and Brotherhood... Powerhouse Departments will show the best of the best and most worked.
To submit your Department to the "POWERHOUSE DEPARTMENTS" section your Department MUST:
1) Be an active Department
2) Have ZERO fail marks and responded on ALL calls transmitted where due*.
*(Volly Departments must have responded with at least one units on a run in there due when transmitted)
3) Quick responses with full crews
4) Must maintain high levels of training and staffing
To submit your Department include:
1) Photo's Of apparatus, Crews, Station and Incidents
2) Names of active members and crews
3) Calls stats per year including, Working Incidents, Crashes with Rescue & All other incidents
4) Contact information
All new sections will start in January of 2008.... Please remember to include all information & photographs with your submission. If a Department is localed near a PUMPFIRE Staff member and has met the standards set forth above, a team will come out and take photo's and get add'l information. All submissions will be looked at by PUMPFIRE Officers of operations and will be chosen on most worked and meet the highest standards.
Please remember, If you submit for either of the new section that we ONLY choose one Department and Units a month... Don't be discouraged if you don't see your Department, you'll always be in the running once your Department or Units is submitted.
Submit all entries to PUMP@PUMPFIRE.com and good luck!!!