Anyone out there interested in trading patches/ and or t-shirts. I have Squad 1 and 2 which are heavy rescue units, haz mat, Chicago CUBS, and a regular Chicago Fire patch. If your interested in trading let me know

Views: 981

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there john, I would be interested in trading in trading with you. If at all possiable i would like to trade one t-shirt and one patch with you. I have some t-shirts that i got from my department and i have some patches as well. im trying to build up my collection of different patches and things from fire departments all over the world. My adress is:

William Spomer
210 E Diamond
Iowa Park TX, 76367

If you will drop me your adress i will get your shirt and patch in the mail so you will get it soon.
Very interested in CFD items, please email me at wmcbride@triad.rr.com
William

I was wondering if you are still interested in trading with you. Sorry it's taken so long

Be Safe out there
John
Are you still interested in trading?
Hello, My name is Mike Orbell from the Inuvik North West Territories Canada Fire Dpt, and I am a large pin and patch collector, I will gladly send you a patch,pin and t shirt in return for one each from your dpt . My mailing adress is Box 2671 X0E-0T0 Inuvik NT

If interested please e mail me at MikeOrbell2002@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mike

I will send out a CFD shirt and patch, would XL shirt be ok? As for me a patch and XL t-shirt will be great.

John Wong
1615 W. Barry Ave Unit 1
Chicago, IL 60657
XXL if possible thanks
Hi ! i'm a canadian firefighter from bedford. i'm also a fire department patch collector and i would like to trade with you ! One of my dream it's to possess a fire helmet from Chicago fire department. Can you help me for that ?
Hello I am SERGEANT8 I would like to exchange patches with you please add me as a friend so that you can get my address.

Thanks,
SERGEANT8
Timmy Sprouse
I would be interested in trading you a patch for one of your regular Chicago patches. If you are interested let me know. My address is below.

Capt. Chuck Nondorf
Concordia Fire Dept.
P.O. Box 603
Concordia, KS 66901

Thanks
Chuck
hello there john,
i got lxlarge t-shirt from cecil fire co in southern nj. and a patch if you are interested in that let me know. i am in your shirts that be great!
thanks 2wheelie
(anna)
Do you still have any patches? I have Omaha patches If you want to trade.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service