I was starting to wonder if all the studying, classes, and clinicals would ever end. Turns out it does! Passed both of my National Registry exams first shot last week. Study your ass off everyone... your patients depend on it!

So does this site have a Paramedic group too?

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

"I am still searching for the light at the end of the tunnel"

Rest assured that when you do see that light, it's not a train!
Ya!!! No joke. Just started 2nd semester, and I already have a presentation and several papers due in the coming weeks on top of all the reading and studying!!! I want to cry at the end of the day. I really enjoy lecture, though. Things are finally starting to fit together and make a lot of sense. Any tips???
"Any Tips???"

Sure! Don't get behind... you'll never catch up! No seriously...

If things are starting to come together for you then you're right on track. Keep it up and you'll do fine!
Thanks, Tony!
What were the major or key issues on the test?
This is straight off the NREMT website...

"The National EMS Certification for the NREMT-Paramedic has a test plan that is based upon research findings of the practice of EMT-Paramedics from throughout the nation. The percentage of the test plan for each area is as follows:

Test Plan Topics Percent of overall test
Airway and Breathing 18.3%
Cardiology 17.7%
Trauma 16.7%
Medical 15.0%
Obstetrics and Pediatrics 15.6%
Operations 16.7%
TOTAL 100%

If you want further information on the specifics of how the examination was constructed you should review, About the Cognitive Examination"
Well final semester here we go.Well I can see the light and I hope u are right Tony. lol. I think doin all the clinical Hours is the worst part of it all. There is so many.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service