Hey all.... so lets get this party started...what part of the state are you all from?? I am from the Dayton Springfield area..

Views: 726

Replies to This Discussion

im from chardon near cleveland
Centerville/Washington Twp Area
I'm from the Columbus area.
That is so wild 2 Washington Twp one up north and one southwest ohio
I am on the same dept as Capt 790, and if you do a search you will see that there is several Washington Townships in the state of Ohio, in fact ( I could be wrong dont quote) I think that Washington is the most previlant of Township names in the state! Yay! We're # 1 LOL! Anyone got anything interesting going on lately?
i dont know if there are more washington townships or miami townships...both seem to be wicked common
I'm from Antrim, a small town in Guernsey Cty. We cover 7 townships and 175 sq. miles. We also have Salt Fork State Park in our coverage area. We also have a Washington Twp in our coverage area also.
We just had a big structure fire on Sunday Morning about 1 AM and then had Our Ice Cream Social that morning I think the biggest part of the Dept that was at the fire worked the social with only a couple of hours of sleep or one at all, all I can say is "what a rush", thats why we do this to help the community. YAY to all the Washigton Twp's and the Miami Twp's of Ohio and to all our FF Brothers and Sisters.
Im from Buckland its about 15miles South of Lima Oh. in Aulglaize County, our Dept. has 25members and covers 65 square miles
im from Franklin...small town south if Dayton
So aside from John, has anyone had anything good lately?? we have been pretty much dead when it comes to fires and good rescue calls.. damn band aid buggy is non stop and our engine,rescue, and tanker seem to be all part of the SS NeverSail Fleet! LOL
Im from the Mount Vernon area.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service