Hi i am Maurice Snide i am the creater of this group i would like to know What fire department you are in?.... i am in the Rouses Point Volunteer Fire dept. i have been in for 2 years

Views: 199

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm Eric. I serve with the Hudson Falls Volunteer Fire Department in Washington County, NY. I have served as an active firefighter for just about 3 years now. I joined, realized how much it's helped me reintegrate from the Army/coming home directly from Iraq. I have loved it ever since.
im in depew fire in depew ny
hi from little valley ny in cattaraugus co
Salamanca City its a paid department an been with them for 3 years. An also i am with Little Valley volunteer fire dept. for 5 years.
Hi, My name is Kathy Appleby and Im from Wading River FD out on Long Island. Ive been with this department for a year, but was with others in the past. We get approx. 1000 calls a year, mostly EMS, next up I believe is the automatic alarms.
wow we're almost neighbors. I actually work over at St Catherines Hospital
Jennifer Ulrich member of the Sinclairville Volunteer Fire Co...Very small volunteer company not to many people know where were at and the ones that do just know us cause of the fire truck we sent up to canada!
Hi Maurice, I know your chief very well and Walt Laremie as well, I am an Instructor at North Country along with JP Filion and I am from the Grand Isle Fire Dept.
I have friends in the Rouses Point Dept. and in the Champlain Fire Dept.

Rouses Point- Mike LeBlanc, Walt Laremie
Champlain- JP Filion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service