Hi i am Maurice Snide i am the creater of this group i would like to know What fire department you are in?.... i am in the Rouses Point Volunteer Fire dept. i have been in for 2 years

Views: 199

Replies to This Discussion

Let'''s see Rouses Point.... Plattsburg North? Just kidding . Greetings from Washington County
Hi, Im Stephanie Martin, Im in a little fire department called South Onondaga, pretty much in the middle of no where, I've only been able to be a member for about 10 months now.
Hi, I'm Judy Keihl from Terry's Corners Vol. FD in Gasport, New York a little town outside Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY...I've been a member for about 15 years.....hope all stay safe...
Judy
Hi, I'm Shawn Babcock. I belong to the Frewsburg Vol. Fire Company. Located in Chautauqua County New York. Frewsburg is near the PA state border in southern Chaut. Co. I've been a member for 6 years and 4 months.
Hi, I'm Joe Trzepacz I'm a 9 year member of Bowmansville Vol.Fire Assoc. just east of Buffalo in Erie county
Hey everyone, just getting set up with this site. Seems nice, looking forward to meeting people and having discussion. My name is Brian Falise, I am a 24 year member of the fire service. I spent 15 years in the North Syracuse FD before being hired by the Syracuse FD and assigned to Station #4 at the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. I currently reside in Mattydale and serve as the department's 2nd Assistant Chief. I also work full time for EAVES Ambulance in East Syracuse where I am the agency Director of Training.
Hi, Im Shawn Wrenn and im in a little department called Millport in Chemung County, and i never look back after joining
Rutland Fire Department....Northern NY...Jefferson County baby
Hi, I'm Tim Overly. I have been a career firefighter with the Elmira Fire Dept for about 14 yrs, the last 5 as Lieutenant on Engine 5. Prior to that I was a volunteer with the Van Etten Fire Dept for almost 10 yrs, where I held several Asst. Chief positions. Also, I am a State Fire Instructor assigned to Tioga County, NY and teach at the Recriut FireFighter Training Program at the NYS Fire Academy.
Hey Stephanie,

Don't sell your department short, I know exactly where you are...

I took a class down there a while back. I'm in the Northern Section of Onondaga County in Mattydale.

Nice to meet you..

Brian Falise
MFD Car-3
Hi I'm Eddie shield#560 Centereach,New York - centereach F D
Hi, I'm Kim Bownas and I am an Active firefighter and EMT in Millbrook Engine & Hook & Ladder Company #1 in Millbrook New york. We are volunteer and I have been a firefighter for 17 years and an EMT for 4 years.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service