The Midwest and West Coast are on Fire!


I bet your wife or girlfriend uses those "fu-fu" smelling candles in your house.

We all know how dangerous those candles can be. I came home one morning after my shift and my wife had left one burning all night long. That would have looked great on the 5:00 news, "Firefighters house burns to the ground from an un-attended candle."


The FDNY website & The NFPA have pages dedicated to candle safety. The bottom line is, they are just not safe!


My wife stumbled upon a great product that is simply remarkable; a wickless, flameless candle. No open flame, just a light bulb and scented wax. I have to admit they look and smell great!

With my encouragement, (Since she almost burned the house down) she has started selling these wickless candles and business has been great!


They make great gifts, and you truly are helping your friends, neighbors and loved ones by giving these as a gift.


The company has been around for about 6 years and there are only 525 consultants in the entire State of New York and almost 100,000 company wide.


This is an awesome opportunity for anyone with the entrepreneurial spirit!


Face it, you have the credibility as a Firefighter, and it's a great product that you can stand behind and your market is virtually untouched! Check out her website or call her for more information.



Doug Newgass


Contact: Wendy Heath-Newgass, Independent  Scentsy Consultant -  email:



Views: 71

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service