Hi,

My name is Daryn. I am collecting Fire Department patches from all over the United States for a Patch Board I am making. I would like to know if you could possibly send me one to add to it. Our Department that I am on does not have any patches. We are in the process of making them then ordering some so we cannot trade. But If you are sending a 9/11 rememberance patch, I can probably go out of the way to buy you a patch from another nearby city.

P.S. I am looking for Fire Department/EMS/Police shirts. If you have any of those you can give away, let me know.

If you could, get back to me A.S.A.P.

Thank you.

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Daryn, My name is Morris ,Iam from N.Y. live in Tn. you send me your address and I will send you a patch . If you will do the same . Thanks ..... be safe Your FF brother Morris
Hey Daryn,
I wouldn't mind trading patches but our FD doesn't allow for us just to give them out-sorry. Also FYI I think it's gonna be hard for you to get Fire/Police/EMS shirts since mostly those are inventoried and tracked-not to mention it's illegal to posses a shirt pertaining to the Emergency field unless you're a member-->it goes back to the FED's concern for a terrorist disgusing themselves as one of us and them doing some harm to our fellow americans. But good luck!
-Runx

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service