Can't believe finally found a nebraska group. Sometimes I think we are the forgotten state. especially the western end of the state. and Mitchell is about the furthest west you can get. We are just south of sioux county. was up there for the sioux and dawes complex fires. what a show. can't say that is something I ever want to see again.

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jenny, I cant say I know how your feeling about people forgetting about NEBRASKA I went to school in Lincoln and lived there for about four years Husker true and through but I live in colorado where I enjoy Ralphie burgers but have settled in and call this state my home.
its nice to be able to talk to people from nebraska ,, and also nice to see hwa tis going on arround the area....
You mean we arn't the forgotten state..... According to everyone I work w/ in Lincoln. "Everything outside Omaha and west of Lincoln is wilderness and hicks!" I just live 30 mintes west of Lincoln and half the people I talk to can't relate to anything outside of Lincoln. Thats okay though I, you couldn't pay me enough to move back there. Did it, hated it!
I imagine that you feel really good now that you've found a Nebraska group so now you would never feel that nobody think of you, you are not forgotten, forget about that! The thing is that you should look better for some group over there, but forget about that, you found it already!

Candy
Nebraska Drug Addiction
I'm from Imperial orginally but now reside in McCook. i was wondering how many people were in the area that belong to this group.
yah i am just noth of Omaha is anyone going to fire school in Grand island in May ?

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service