just saying hello from west central IL

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

And also saying hello from west central illinois!
saying hello from south carolina
Hello Ginny how are you?
Hey everyone, saying hello from Southern IL.
Hello all From Colorado,

My name is Roger Waters I'm a Lieutenant on an engine company. I've been in the fire service for 19 years, 16 years paid and 3 years as a volunteer. I also teach at the local Community college in the Fire Science program and the academy.
What part of Colorado are you from?
HELLO IM FROM LOUISIANA
Hey Micheal, the MABAS logo caught my attention. I was a kid when my Dad came home and talked about MABAS and the alarm system. That was some 40 years ago when Division 4 went on-line. My department is part of Division 3, the north suburbs of Chicago. Its hard to believe what MABAS has become. From its development by a group of Officers in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. To its coverage of the State of Illinois and expanding to other neighboring states.Especially in Wisconsin, where in recent years it has expanded to include most of the Southern half of the state and has  been making its way north. It is a great system and works well. I seen used for career, paid on call and volunteer departments. I'm sure that those who have used it, would say that the system has worked well for them.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service