So Wat exactly is everyones jobs??? and how you liken it in the military. ive come to realize its a lot different from the civilian world.

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

I am a firefighter and first responder. I work in a manufacturing plant for Toyota.

I miss my days in the Navy as a fire fighter.
Damage control, US Navy...
DOD Contractor doing small arms repair for the Army. Pretty much the same as my active duty time for the army. also still in the reserves and working as a firefighter on ATLFD.
I was active duty USN for 10 years. I lucked out when I seperated from the nav and fell into a good job in the manufacturing world. I am on year 9 now, although I do miss the days of being on the flight deck. I started volunteering with the fire dept as a way to get some excitement back into my life. If it was not for the fire dept, I probably would have gone stir crazy several years ago. Making contact lenses is far more boring than fixing aircraft on the flight deck, or responding to calls in a fire engine, but it pays the bills. I consider myself lucky to have a fairly secure job that allows me to provide for my family.
I'm a medic in the AF stationed at Scott AFB in IL. I was a Volunteer FF before I came in. I love what I do now and wouldnt have it any other way.
I was a Combat Medic in the Air Force, now, vol firefighter/paramedic in the Philippines. I have a job interview as a FireFighter next week. I miss the Air Force haha
I am a Military Police Officer and soon to be a Army Recruiter. While doing that, I hope to get my Paramedic license.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service