I just thought I would piss off the others and ask is then any other fire fighter besides us Irish???? Remember it was the only job they would give us, who else would run into a burning building for pennys????
Dan

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!! I was thinking the very same thing! If you weren't a cop like my grandfather you were a fireman or a soldier. Besides...who wants to be a cop!?!
When my great-grandfather came over it was the only job he could get. Now everyone else wants in on the deal. I wouldn't want to be a cop anyway; first long chase and you'd be seeing me all over CNN, dragging someone out the open window of their car and beating the snot out of them. I guess it's just as well, I need to stay away from the donuts anyway.
SLAINTE'
HELL YEAH!!!!!
Cops drive around and piss people off all day (ie speeding tickets etc) Firefighters (with the exception of contract time) are always the ones who get to do something we love, and then hang out at the firehouse between calls. I would rather watch a DVD between calls than drive in 1/2 mile circles all day pissing in cheerios
Tiocfaidh Ar La,

Alno Brother Irish.

As for are there any other?

I say no. lol

Often imitated never duplicated.

Slainte.
Dan you mentioned remembering when we would run into a burning building for pennies...What did you get a raise that the rest of us didnt know about??? :)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service