Hello to all first and foremost please excuse my gramar but my problem is i am an engineer but i also have to act up in officer role i have a verry young dept meaning 18-21 average ages just looking for ways to help keep the guys intrested in training because we dont burn that often and we dont have alot of money or personel and pleease bear in mind im new to trying write training drills

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

Are you a rural community ? If so try setting up training for rural water operations. The summer time is a great time to get out and flow some water. Then when the weather gets a little colder if you have a play ground in your area with tubes and forts and stuff you can set up an SCBA maze in and around it. Use your imagination. You can also contact IFSI and set up a class thru the cornerstone program. These classes are free and all you have to do is invite your neighbors. You can get just about anything in the way of training, from RIT to basic pump ops. Contact your FSI regional rep and they will be able to hook you up.

Mike
Mike has pretty much covered it.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service