As per the request to start a group discussion, We are needing ideas about T- shirts , stickers, decals whatever anyone can think of , Where to get , designs anything anyone can think of lets have it . with a little help I think we can get something going .

Views: 1931

Replies to This Discussion

How is this for a t-shirt "German firefighters, drink beer, piss on flames"
How about FEUERWEHR in an arch over crossed German and American flags with a helmet between the flags and USA under the flags?
this sounds cool I am going to try a work up on it
I second the FEUERWEHR idea, hella-cool.
I was thinking would a helmet or a scramble be better in the middle?
Good idea. You got me thinking.
Have you come up with anything? What do we need to do to get the ball rolling?Will give any help you need!
Came up with a design waiting on a quote from a t shirt shop was thinking maybe a challenge coin would be cool too.
I like that. My son's department had one made with color. Do you want me to find out what company made it? When I was at the Expo last year in Baltimore, there was a shield maker who photo copied whaterver you wanted as the background or center of the shield. He had a show special for about 25 bucks. If you get the design made before I go, I'll get a couple made if you want.
Email me uforicky@msn.com cell 803-209-4306 home 803-581-7309
Got the info, will email you with some info soon.I am wondering about any kind of infringment with the German American firefighters Association out of Philly, like I said they dont do much but I dont want anymore grief than a normal day brings and lately that is enough I am checking designs for shirts then I want to see about stickers and coins with the same design on them , I wonder what the market will be for this stuff???
Just so happen to be a member. Contacted Karl Blank,who is the secretary,about the idea. He said as long as it does not refer to the association or is not a copy of their logo, we are OK.
We could start by asking members of the group on FFN if they would like to buy them and there is ebay.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service