I started this group for the guys and gals that are working for a department full time. Lets start things off by giving a shout out for where you work and why you like it or dis-like it. I'll start

I work for the City of Alpharetta Fire department..... or should I say "Department of Public Safety" Cause that's what they are calling us now. It's a pretty good department to work for, but just like most places it has it's problems. That's about all I have to say about that. (seeing as this is a public site and everything is subject to scrutiny:-)

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Volies are great, especially for rolling hose when I am tired as Hell. Just kidding, i work for 2 departments, 1st I am paid in a combo dept, and 2nd I work for a total part-time dept and that is freaking awesome!!!!!! Marc this is for everyone else that does not know me but there are many professional firefighters in GA and we love it GO DAWGS!!
Good to see your post. Let everyone you know about the site. I think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. I've also joined the FEMSA group too. Oh by the way I need to get with someone to pay my dues. I gennerally don't have time to make it to the meetings but I still want to support the cause. Just let me know who and when. Anyone heard from Shoe? How's he doin?
Whats up Mr. Wilson . And Mark I just wanted to say ... you are my hero.
hey brother,

you can go to www.fireemeraldsociety.com and go to join and you can renew there. talk later!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service