You all put a great party in Indy. Had fun and looking forward to next year. The Bagpipes were amazing. Amy

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

You know i hear they have classes there...

FDIC is like x-mas and ur birthday put together. Im not sure whos pipeband u saw or if u were down at the hall but it really was a great time for us piper/drummers.

At one point in SteaknShake where we all seem to end up (4am) a few of us went in to eat. We had been playing all night downtown jammin out and at the hall too. I just figured folks got tired of hearing that shit and were ready to shove those pipes way up high. Hell, I asked the crowd if they were done and the whole place begged us to strike up. So we did a few quick sets and ate our fires to thunderous applause. Its cool in Indy. Firemen are treated like gold but piper/drummers are gods... its the best.

Glad u enjoyed us
Mark
Hey, this was a couple of years back at FDIC. We went in with Ghetto Ron hosting the front door and getting the crowd seated, more FF's were taking orders, there were probably even a few in the kitchen cooking the food!! We had the pipes and everyone wanted to hear them!!! I got ready to fire them up, under the arm ready to go, then the little manager came up and told us we couldn't play in here... WTF!! So the ENTIRE place breaks out with " LET THEM PLAY!!LET THEM PLAY!!" So I told him Ok we won't play and started them up anyways!!! What a blast!! Glad to see old friends, new friends and soon to be friends!! Indy Pipes and Drums always takes care of everyone up there....Seeya next year!!!!
Yes you guys are amazing, The last two years i saw you. Thanks for all your hard work and Hope to see you all next year.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service