Ok, squirrels mount up. Whacha got in the trunk or truck of your POV? The way you could tell a true squirrel is check his/her gear. Some are issued some great equipment some are just the basics. We are issued the basic Bunk Gear= Coat, pants, gloves, helmet, rubber boots. So share what ya got hidden in the POV. I am a freash squirrel but am gearing my POV as close as my pocket can get to a full blown Fire-Rescue vehicle. I am still trying to figure out if I can mount a 30 gallon fuel tank under my Van for small emergency car/brush fires to control till our bigboys get there, hahaha. But, so far I am still working on it. My gear from small to large consists of (Helmet) band, door chocks,garrity light. (Coat) extrication gloves, survivor LED FF light, red stobe 90 light, window punch/seatbelt cutter, body alarm. (Pants) nothing special, ram suspenders. (Boots) still wearing the clanker rubbers but soon getting some leather just havent found out which ones. Now my van is something different. 98 Gmc Safari, 17"AR w/lowpro proformance nittos, air ride suspension, 7psi turbo, super hornet chip, 10 bolt ratchet pos, 700rR4 tranny, 2" sneaky pete shorty headers, arround 100 to 150 LEDs with patterns, 12 strobes, wig-wag headlight flasher, backup light interceptor Galls lighting controlbox, Galls Sreet Thunder 200 watt siren with PA, Federal Signal B-2 whailer. equipment inside= full size fire axe, miniture 2.5 ft fire axe, Survivair Sigma SCBA, 15 lbs ABC fire suppressor, simifull first responders bag with all the essentals for vitals except AED, sawsall with demo blades and extra batts 4ft window ladder 1,000,000 candella search light (remote)

Views: 418

Replies to This Discussion

JT I am suprised you have not tried to put lights, siren and a little mini ladder on your bike.
No, I am starting to slow down, too much wasted money gone for items that cant be used at this time and maybe never. Looking for a new truck, and nothing will be on it. Already been lied on about running emergency by the famous unnamed at 15, So, with all the jealousy and envy of others, I am going to step it down a bit, on alot of other stuff too. But enough of that BS. Whats up bro? hadn't seen ya around, you dont write or call, do I smell bad or something?? I know ya been busy, we'll see ya around. JT
wow
I carry in my mothers car just a 50 pound med bag that is a really big first aid kit. When I get my MRT I will carry something bigger. On my bike I carry 30 lbs of gear with 2 red lights 2 headlights and a rear light. On my belt I carry a Uncle Mikes Nylon duty belt wit a key holder CPR mask 10 pairs of assorted gloves a 3.5 inch gerber knife a gerber disel multitool a 4 D cell mag light a minimag an instrument set with 7.5 inc tramua shears seatbelt cutter bandage scissors kelly forceps pen light twezzers and a window punch also i carry a iron duck radio holder with a kenwood radio

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service