Hi all,
I have numerous Australian Fire Patches available for exchange to anyone who is interested in adding to their collection or starting a new collection.

Let me know if you are interested in exchanging.

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

I have these patches currently available. Only a couple of each so be quick.
Cheers

Looking for all kind of patches Address PO Box 34 Bentleyville Pa 15314

Be safe
Tim,
Will send a couple over to you tomorrow mate.
Do you want stickers also or just patches.
Cheers
Craig
Hi Craig do you have any Adelaide Metro patches? Do you need Melbourne Metro Patches?
Brett,
I dont have any Adelaide patches, I have heaps of doubles of USA, Russian and Western Australian patches and I havent got any Melbourne ones.

Where in Melbourne are you. I was born in Frankston and lived in Gippsland most of my younger years.

Cheers
Craig
Craig

I was born in bendigo, but have lived in melbourne most of my life , am currently living in bundoora which is in the northern suburbs.
I'll send you a couple of Melbourne patches for some russian ones if thats okay.
could you post your address for me

Brett
Craig,
What other Western Australia Patches do you have or do you just have the Fire and Rescue ones...
Thanks Scott
I have some patches to trade. My address is Tim Miller PO Box 34 Bentleyville PA 15314. Please include your address so I can send them back to you. Thanks
i am just getting started collecting and currently have no patches. Needless to say I am looking for any patches that anyone can spare or do without.
Please send to
Martin Moore
4059 North kendrick Road
Sulphur, La

337-802-7474
Hello
I'm trying to start a collection and will take whatever you have extras of to get me going. Decals, patches, or stickers.
My address is:
Martin Moore
4059 North Kendrick Road
Sulphur, La
337-802-7474

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service