What are you guys playing with...

I got an

-Smart Parts Ion
-Halo B electronic hopper.
-Compressed air 68ci 4500
-Redz Pepper Stick

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

Just bought a 98 Custom...got alot of stuff comin... adj. CAR stock, 18" RIS barrel, M4 carry handle w/ sight rail, red dot sight, front grip, tac light, laser sight, bi-pod, remote kit, fake silencer, bought venturi bolt.
Hey guys, its nice to see that we have a group for fellow ballers out there. As far as gear, I use an 05 ego w/ a bunch of upgrades, Empire Magna Hopper, Empire Revolver barrel kit, and a PE 45/45 tank. Maybe I'll play with some of you guys soon.
I've been playing for about 10 years now, and I've got 13 markers (!) Most of them are tippmanns. I've got most of the current line, A5, X7, C3, Alpha Black, etc.

I'm a woodsballer by trade, and I love simplicity, and the tippmann is as simple as they get. My primary marker is an old 68 carbine.

I DO have a SP ion with virtue board, freak barrel, and vlocity loader. I don't use it that much though.
I've a small slew to choose from, but my no-fail fall back is my tippmann 68 carbine. I have just however picked up a PM5 (olive) and have a box of cockers to be putting together.

PE 88/5000
28in!? trying to make up for shortcomings or something? yeesh...
Tippmann A5 with and E-grip, Tippmann 98 with an Apex! Im getting ready to by my wife the Hammer made by spec op when we get our team back together.
I have a gun most havent heard about because its a bit older than most but i LOVE IT!!

Its an Illustrator F4......best semi-automatic gun on the market at the time i got it. I really enjoy it because its very very reliable......rifled barrel and dang near sniper accuracy. I cant remember the last time i broke a ball in it.

Another great feature is that its totally field strippable by hand if necessary.
Velocity screw on the rear lets me dial in the FPS very quickly....

I havent changed an o-ring or any part on this gun in 10 years!
I use a Tippmann A5 with a 14' operator barrell w/ m4 handgaurd, upgraded aluminum bolt, red hot powertube (I think). a 3 position stock, m4 gas-thru mag. Kids have basically same gun with e-triggers
dude save yourself the trouble and just get a tippman a-5 its a sweet gun and easy to upgrade Ive got a 98 it looks like a m-16 but it was a pain in the ass to upgrade
i use a tippman 98 it has a response trigger and the cyclone feeder and a collapsible stock and riser site it basically looks like a m-16 and according to the guys i play paintball with its got one hell of a punch

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service