I'll start,

I'm a career Lieutenant in Colorado. I've been a Firefighter for 19 years and a career firefighter for 15.

I also teach at the fire acaedmy and at the local Jr. College.

I'm married and have 2 kids, Boys 22 and 18. They are both in the Air Force.

Views: 443

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Steve! Thanks for the post. Be safe
Welcome Jamie, Thanks for your post and your help with getting our group going.

Be Safe,

Roger
Hello My name is Mark I'm 18 i live in Massachusetts on the south shore. I been addicted to firefighting since when i was 5 i would like to join Boston fire E37 L26 or Braintree E2 E4 E2 E3 and my favorite saying me and my friends say (Firefighting is not about the money or the Girls its about helping people and saving people!!! )
Welcome Mark!
hello, i have been in the business for 17 years now 10 as a career firefighter, I am also a paramedic, I am married with a 3 year old son and twins on the way should arrive around august 24.
Welcome Benjamin!
Hi Guys, Thanks for the welcome. I'm a 34 year career firefighter currently in the rank of Captain. I work at a special operations station that specializes in technical rescue including US & R, truck work, paramedics, wild land, ocean & swift water rescue, Haz-Mat, and helicopter operations for both on and offshore incidents. I have an AS degree in Fire Science and a MBA in business. I also have a Master Instructor cert with the state of California and a bunch of other stuff....:) I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you all!
Welcome Thadias!
Hi my name is Myke Workman and I am a fulltime firefighter with the Salt Lkae City Fire Department (Utah). I have been in the fire service for 10 years 6 years with Salt Lake City. I am currently working to finish my bachelors degree in Emergency management. I am on the Busy Engine in the State of Utah Engine 1.
I am married with 2 children and one more due in May. I am a second generation firefighter who loves the tradition and heritage of the fire service and am looking forward to the future of the fire service.
Welcome Myke, Great to have you here!

Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley. I'm currently in training to become a firefighter and get my FF1 and FF2 certifications. I'll also get a few more certifications (autism awareness will be the first one i get and it should be before christmas that i get that) but im not so sure how it will all go seeing as im only 16. My chief (instructor) says that i will not be certified until I am 18 even if i pass the test which does put a damper on things. I'll soon be a cadette at my township's volunteer department though! I also plan on going to college to take courses in fire science. Any suggestions on what classes i could take if i pass my FF1 and FF2? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service