So anyone doing any good this season??? It's the middle of Missouri's Spring Turkey Season!!! and This is only the second season i've been out!!! this year both times i've went out i came out big!!!! First time i went out this year i got a 23.5 lbs gobbler with 5 beards 10.5, 8.5, 8, 7, 2 and spurs 1 1/8" scored a 118 with NWTF. and my second was 20lbs gobbler with 9" Beard and 3/4" spurs!!! been a good year for me!!! How is yours???

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

you can invite me to go anytime way to go man on a great season
i got xed this year again had 2 bad years
I had a great season in Indiana. I called in 11 different birds for 5 different hunters including myself and we took 4 toms. The first of my hunters killed a 22.5 lb tom with 4 beards 9.5, 6.5 and 2 2inch beards. by the way it was his first ever turkey. What a way to start off the season. Next I got a chance to take a buddies son for the second year in a row. He also killed a 22lb tom for his first ever turkey. Once I get pictures developed I will send you some. Congrats on both of your birds.
I haven't had the opportunity to go, and never have. I would love to go but am leery to just wing it and go by myself for my first time. The Turkey Mags in my safe won't go bad so hopefully I meet some more friends with similar interests. :)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service