Does it really matter what kind of bike you ride. Id have to say in my opinion, it dosent. All of us who ride have one thing in common, we love the feeling of freedom while we are on the scoots. I went from a rocket to a metric cruiser. I have to say it took some getting use to. everyonce in a while i miss going up in the mountains and cranking some corners on the rocket, but now when im in the mountains im enjoying the scenery. Alot of my friends still have rockets, we still all ride together, whats funny is everyone of my friends who have riden my meanstreak now want one. All in all, i guess what im saying, harly, kawi cruiser, gixxer, dosent matter, 2 wheels is 2 wheels, freedom is freedom. Anyone have different opinions????

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. no one ever said a bike is a bike. All bike are different in some way shape or form. Lets take the harley for instance. Im always giving my harley friends shit about when we ride, "Fill the oil and check the gas, lets go". reguardless i just love riden and haven fun.
Amen, It does not matter what you ride. As long as you are on two wheels, or even 3 in some cases, you share a kinship with me. And this from a guy who sells Harley's for a living!
Whats even better then to two wheel kinship, and maybe only us and cops who ride as well will know this feeling. we are family to the fire and to the road.
What difference does it make what kind of bike you ride as long as you are out riding and reliving the stresses of life SAFELY..........But a little ribbing of the other brands just makes it more funner................

I live in WV and ride when I can. I have a Honda Valkyre. My bike has 6 carbs. 6 cylinders and 6 drag pipes. To hear me is to see me.........if you know what I mean.
Holy shit chuck. LOL i hope u have a good set of ear plugs. keep the rubber side down stay safe sir.
LMAO. thats some funny stuff. I have been wanting to join the red knights for some time but i cant get the guy to call me back. all in all, sounds like u guys have a good time
Buddy of mine has a full dress Honda.
He goes on a lot of poker runs and REFUSES to ride BEHIND the Harleys.
I think you all know the answer as to why.
I have offered him earplugs, but he just swears at me.
I have run the gamut on makes and models.
I enjoyed every one of them.
But I learned long ago that whatever I ride will have a windshield. Not because of the wind, because of the DEBRIS!
If you have ever been hit in the forehead with a bolt or a rock, I needn't explain.
Ride to live; live to ride.
TCSS.
Art
All the noise is behind me. It is the people that are behind me that need the ear plugs. BUT I LIKE IT..............

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service