Just got back from the Women in the Fire Service of New York State Womens Week at the NYS Fire Academy. Had an awesome time, learned so much, and got to see old and new friends. If there are other NYS Female Firefighters I'd love to see discussion here on this board.
BTW the week is not just for NY Women Firefighters. Any Female Firefighter is welcome. It's a great time to learn and have fun.

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

I was trying to find information on that program... I know in the past our county director of fire safety made a big issue out of it and tried to get as many women as possible from our area... i'm a little disappointed that i missed it. Keep me posted next year when the info comes out!!!
i plan to attend this year- 2008, when i find out the date, i will post it for you all.... i live only an hour from the training center- hope to meet you all there!
Go to the Fire Service Women of New York State website - www.fswnys.org - for a direct download of this year's training week at Montour Falls. It is held the third week of September.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service