GLAD TOHAVE ALL THE WOMEN WE CAN GET

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

thank you! we definatly make the job more interesting! its a very rare thing to see such appreciation for us women in the service.
Yes thank you! So often times many think that we can not do the job or take us for granted. It is nice to know we are appreciated.
I am the only chick of nearly 40 guys on our department between fulltime, partime, and volunteers. I am proud to claim myself as the little sis' of the department. I have even been told Im one of the guys! My brothers did a great job accepting me as one of them and Im proud to be beside them. Gender is not an issue in my world. We all go to do the same job and we all come home at the end of the day. Thats the way it should be. You gals out there that are havin a rough time, keep truckin through it and simply prove yourself.... things will work out. Everyone keep safe out there!! l8r!
thanks it is nice to be appreciated ...it took me a while but im "one of the guys" thank god...lol..we are a close group and we do it all together as long as we all come home i dont care

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service