I am a volunteer firefighter in the Explorer program. I am sixteen and I plan on pursuing a career in firefighting. I am just asking for tips from experienced fire fighters that will help me reach my goal!!!!

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

well, justin of course im gonna tell u this again..lol..i know i have told u alot of things in person about firefighting, and that if u ever need help, or need "unofficail" training, call me or tell me next time we go somewhere and ill be glad 2 go over things wiht u..im gonna try and talk 2 my batt. cheif and get u approved for the ride along that u wanted 2 do..they r going 2 be lookin at ur papers 2night, but i think that they r gonna be callin Stanton to get a recommendation from the chief..if u want, ill give them mikes cell # (yes i still have it in my fone) and we can call him that way..but just for the simple fact that i know he wont like the idea of it, dont mention it 2 him..just let him meet with u about it..but i guess messege me or call me sometime and ill tell u more bout it..ttyl..im off 2 work..

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service