Hey Guys, whats up! I was thinking of having a Spring Fling. I was wanting to get together and grill out, eat some food, have some fun. Inviting all at the station and kids. The pool is not open yet, even though if you got the balls you can dip if ya want. I'm just puttin feelers out to see when we could this, some ideas of eats and treats. Just if ya could give me some feed back. My Family and I just want to say thanks for taking strangers in and treating us like family. So I will be serving lunch or snacks and the place (the fix-it-up farm), if you could bring the jokes (not about me, i am sure there are plenty). I made it thru probation, and we feel like we can depend on the members of the station like family. From my family to yours Thanks. JT

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Heck yea dude just tell me when we will be glad to come!!! Let me know what you need me to bring!
Well, I have been pretty busy. I need to get some more input from some to know how much to fix. It will all be on me though, you can bring something that you dont think I would think of. But I figured some hotdog, hamburgers, chips/dip, Mandy makes some good potato and pasta salads, baked beans ect......... I figured I could set up a couple horse shoe stakes, or what ever, let the kids that come run arround, play with scooby, I dont know Mandy is a good party planner, but you know the basic Spring and summer thing. If it stays warm for more than a week or two I will openen the pool though. I dont know we'll work some stuff out. Hope you and Meagan, and that prety pup are doin good, got to go for now, I'll holla at ya later. JT
I am in just let me know the time and the place....that is if you can take a break from a busy day of Polishing pews and whatever else it is you do at that church.
Agan with the pews....... HA HA. When ya gonna come and see that the church dont have pews????? Butch and Meagan said they would come and hadn't seen them yet. But Dont have pews, so dont get ya hopes up. These are easier to sleep in anyway Hahaha. Just joking I cant go to sleep, but I have seen it done. Take it easy bro. I hope you and your brother know that ya'll dont need an invite to come and hang out. We are not as rough cut as everyone thinks. Just humble work a holics. Hey, how the house comin, I know ya didn't ask for any help moving the other day. I wont remember where ya live, and I will try to restrain myself from stalking ya. HAHA See YA, JT
I appreciate the offer but we have been moving a little bit at a time, makes it easier. Have not started the new house yet will hopefully break ground next March. But let me know when yall will get together. Wont be on this that much because the only time I might look at it is at work, but just give me a hollar.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service