Butch did you say when we were going to have tars class?

Views: 99

Replies to This Discussion

I do believe that an extrication class is coming up...not sure when or where
know what Jacob I believe the class I was thinking about was the extricaiton class you went to that turned out being a well you know what it wound up being....give me a hollar sometime and we can take the old ladies out to get a bite...take it easy brother.
We are trying to sechedule it around the HMTO and first responder calss. but there wiil be one this spring.
Yea man, anytime you want or got time to. Or yall can come out get mine to cook and kick back in the hot tub, and let the kids play. Were up for most anything but kind of hard to find a sitter for the curtain climbers. My family is so upity and busy with their own deals, they dont have time to watch the kids, so we are kind of limited. But I could probably burn something on the grill or something. JT
OK buddy dont mean to push but everything is getting pushed back and I am afraid that I will be too busy when finally a class is held to attend all needed, but, I will try to work something out. My hours are already starting to climb up into low 50s. I have been know in the summer to rack up 60 to 70 hours a week, and then honey dos. so we will see. JT
JT I think the pews in your little church can go one week with out being polished. : - )
Funny ha ha. Dont ever get old does it. Where you been?? Havent seen ya around. You still with us or are ya too good being in CFR, just to good for our poor little redneck Far D'partment. Miss ya. have a good one I know ya been busy, we'll catch up with ya one day. JT

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service