Well I guess JT would have to go to a house fire the one day both of his heroes (that being Matt and Brandon McCurdy) and get his little picture in the paper. I guess now that he is famous he won't need any more training and/or advice from us old guys (even though technically he is older than most of us).

I can buy not wearing your air pack but come on buddy you AT LEAST need to have your gloves on.

Views: 59

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

take it easy on him at least he got his pants on over his woody, just look at that smile on his face. I cant wait until he really gets his cherry popped on a real fire.
hey Thanks Butch, hope you cant see the bulge,hehe. Matt this was the first I went to that day, this one was for East Montgomery FR, Randy and I got to play, then around 4:30pm Cunningham got paged out to Kathy Rd and Randy and I got wet again. I got home and had to put sauve on my tip, from rubbin up against my gear. I love this shit. Then I went to the funniest extracation "class" at St B FR that I learned all the wrong things, Thanks God CFR does most of the interstate now, It too 2 hours Just to pop fr. pass. door, R pass. door, and then another hour to flap the roof, man yall should have been there, it was like 6 monkeys f*ckin a football. They tryed An Axe to try to cut the A post standing on the hood, they broke the Hursts, ran out the powerhawks, their sawsall batteries were dead and broke the blade on the hacksaw. I wished I would have taped it. None knew how to operate my sawsall, I thought they were going to have shaken baby syndrome, that thing like to wipped there ass, I told them to hold the foot hard against the post and rock to cut. "oh forgot to say they cut from outside to inside" anyway my poor sister was learning and I was helping her learn the saw, and told her to go slow she was about to cut thru and........bam! cut thru and stabed the front seat. I told her "well you got thru but killed the patient." Tim should not be doing extracation, he is going to get some body hurt. I could not believe it. I am not one to knock another Fire Rescue but I havent been thru tars yet and knew some of the things just didn't make safe since. I am going to ask everyone of thier Officers (which is 5 out of 8 pressent) join the tars class. Well enough of that. but, I am not knockin SBFR but they NEED to know atleast how to crib a car. To all the rookies like me DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! Atleast watch the video you can buy anywhere. But, I got to tear theSHIT out of a perfectly good car.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH. JT

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service