Greetings one and all. I am proud to announce that the County is making an attempt to bring back the county fire school. We all know the state is mandating more training and what better way to get it than by getting out and working with other departments in the county. If we can make a go of this (and i believe we can) there will be more to come. Bigger things in the future. It starts right here right now. there are two ways to go with the fire service. forward or backward. Lets make this happen. Lets move our county forward. Lets get involved in buidling our relations with the dept around us and the others of the county we dont always get to work with. Thanks everyone for your time.

COLUMBIANA COUNTY FIREFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION

THE COLUMBIANA COUNTY FIREFIGHTERS ASSOCIATION WILL BE BRINGING BACK COUNTY FIRE SCHOOL IN 2009. THE CLASS WILL BE MAY 2ND 2009. ALL STUDENTS WILL MEET AT THE RESPECTIVE HOST STATION (LISTED BELOW) WITH ALL REQUIRED MATERIAL FOR CLASS. BETWEEN 07:30 AND 08:00 WILL BE SIGN IN SHEETS AND WAIVERS FOR INJURIES. ALL STUDENTS WOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO HELP OUT AND KEEP THEIR TRAINING GROUNDS SAFE AND CLEAN. IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND A TRAINING CLASS MARK A NUMBER 1 ON THE LINE OF THE CLASS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN AND A NUMBER 2 FOR THE SECOND CLASS IN CASE THE FIRST CLASS IS FULL. A LETTER WILL BE SENT TO DEPARTMENTS STATING WHAT CLASS THEIR MEMBERS ARE IN. SO CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES AFTER APRIL 15TH !!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

FIRE TRAINING SIGN UP SHEET: MARK CLASSES 1-3 – 1 BEING HIGHEST PRIORITY AND 3 BEING LOWEST .
THIS SHEET CAN BE COPIED

NAME ____________________________________________ CHIEF APPROVAL __________________________________

___ SEARCH AND RESCUE / SCBA CONFIDENCE – THE STUDENT WILL NEED FULL PPE WITH SCBA & SPARE BOTTLE

STUDENT LIMIT – 35 STUDENTS
LEAD INSTRUCTOR – DEREK DAY, BILL HOFMANN, & ASSISTANTS

HOST DEPT – DAMASCUS

___ WATER MOVEMENT – THE STUDENT WILL NEED PPE

STUDENT LIMIT – 35 STUDENTS
LEAD INSTRUCTOR – TIM ROUSH, TOM MATHER, BRETT TODD

HOST DEPT - HIGHLANDTOWN

___ AUTO EXTRICATION – THE STUDENT WILL NEED FULL PPE WITH EYE PROTECTION

STUDENT LIMIT – 25 STUDENTS
LEAD INSTRUCTOR – MARK WOLZ, BETH WOLZ, & ASSISTANT

HOST DEPT - GLENMOOR

COST IS $ 30.00 PER STUDENT – SIGN UP IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT Me with a email text whatever you need. Every department should be getting the flyers to their stations. if you need one let me know and i will email you the actual form. i did not put the whole thing on here as i didnt want to post phone numbers of those involved on the internet for all to see.

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see this starting again Max.
Its gonna be good, YEAH BABY!
Yes sir!!!!!!!!!!! its fricken good times buddy good times
NO NO NO NO we wish to be excited. and we will. LETS ROCK AND ROLL... i will call you out with a quote i am stealing.
Try to look busy till we get there.........
now now children...lol
when your good enough and can stand out, then you can ride on a fire truck that doesnt look like every other fire truck in the county... easy to be a screw up when there is 20 red trucks. maybe some day you can stroll down this ways its not looking busy it working.. hey btw nice job on the car fire that made the front page where was your air pack??????????
I know you was talking D but all i heard was blah blah blah blah B*llsh*t excuse the packs couldnt be seen... LOL its not Monday either brother in law lol..
Its almost here Everybody ready? Its only Monday hopefully the weatherman can hold off the rain. The weather channel says 30% Chance of isolated thunderstorms high of 57
We are ready to go buddy how about you..
I heard derek was lol...
If you are still hungry Sunday morning Hanover Township is having a breakfast 7am to 1pm at the Guilford Lake Ruritan Hall. FF's eat free!!!!!!!!
Im not either lol!!!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service